In this Newsletter from Lean Software :
- EDT 2.8 - Now in Production at Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) and many other companies
- Check out the new features in this very Special Edition!
- Installation instructions / Download
- Help and tutorials
EDT 2.8.870 - into Production
Huge thanks to companies involved in beta testing 2.8 over the last two months.
After a real industry hammering – Excel Database Tasks version 2.8 is now installed in many production/live environments.
Please ensure you are running EDT 2.8.870 or later version, details of installation / upgrade advice are included in this newsletter.
New features in this Special Edition
Screenshot: EDT user interface : example data edit task
EDT 2.8 can be installed on a single Network drive in your organisation (simply extract the download zip to the desired network share location). No client/workstation installation is required at all.
- Users simply run EDT directly from the shared network folder
- Active Directory integration - each EDT Task can now be assigned access restrictions –by NT user name or by NT Group membership. Restrictions can be to explicitly grant or deny access to a task.
- Simple maintenance – just one copy of EDT in your organisation – making the upgrade process very easy to manage.
- EDT program exe’s are now code signed with an authorised digital certificate – this means the software will be trusted by Windows when being run from a shared network drive.
Screenshot : NT User or NT Group restrictions can be added from the Task ‘More’ tab as shown below:
Core software improvements
- Stability and compatibility in a wide range of environments
- Considerable improvement in performance, even when a high degree of conditional formatting is used
- Excel 2013 compatibility
- Support for Excel 2007-2010 in native mode (more than 256 columns and better memory usage)
- Progress bar rewritten to give informative feedback
Client fast track requests
Drag and drop column ordering and column mapping [requested by several companies]
Screenshot : simply drag the column name label to re-order task columns :
Screenshot : For data transfer tasks - click the 'Map Columns' button to align source and destination columns. This example shows transferring CSV file data:
[Note that this feature is disabled if the Source SQL is set to ‘Custom’]
SQL Active Search [Requested by Nissan Motor Manufacturing, UK]
Drop down lists can now be populated from a users 'part' entry search, then pressing the 'Enter' key to execute the SQL and populate the drop down list. This feature is very useful when it would be impractical to pre-populate the list with all possible entries.
Screenshot : to create an SQL Lookup click the Task Parameter or Destination column 'Lookup' icon:
Here we have defined SQL that refers to the users input into a task parameter “Category”. The SQL as you will refers to the Category task parameter merge code:
The options 'Allow Edit', and 'Run SQL on Enter keypress' provide the mechanism to execute the SQL on demand – when the user presses the Enter key. Here is the end result, after the user types in characters 'ea', all category names containing 'ea' are returned:
New installation instructions
Simply download the EDT application ZIP file, and un-compress to a folder on your PC or on a shared network drive for task sharing.
Upgrade instructions for Excel 2003
Shortly after sending this email, we will activate the automatic upgrade to 2.8.
The upgrade process (which simply overwrites the EDT exe files with the new version) will work, however in EDT 2.8 there is a new EXE file EDT_2003.exe designed for Excel 2003, but the 2.7 upgrade process will try to run EDT_32.exe on completion. EDT_32.exe is designed for Excel 2007 and above and will not run on Excel 2003.
Therefore if you are using Excel 2003 we recommend you upgrade by downloading the EDT zip file and extracting to your existing EDT installation directory, overwriting the existing EDT application EXE’s.
All existing EDT 2.7 tasks files will be 100% compatible with EDT 2.8.
Download EDT 2.8
You can click this link to download and get started with EDT 2.8 now..
Alternatively you can visit the Lean software downloads page:
Help / Tutorials
On the run up to Christmas we will publishing new help files and tutorial videos.
Please contact us for help and advice.
Lean Software Team
EDT 2.8 Production version has been released today!
Software download link for EDT 2.8 release candidate :
Great news from the Lean team ..
Excel Database Tasks 2.8 - Special Edition (release candidate) is nowavailable and offers a far superior product than EDT version 2.7..
You are invited to try out the new Special Edition version 2.8
In this newsletter :
- Extended trials
- EDT 2.8 - in Summary
- EDT 2.9/3.0 Development Road Map
- Your Feedback
All trial licences have been extended to 31st December– giving everyone the chance to try out the new Special Edition ..
Software download link for EDT 2.8 release candidate :
EDT 2.8 Special Edition - in Summary
- Supporting Excel 2003, 2007 & 2010 in native mode (supporting more than 256 columns) and now Excel 2013
- Simple one start EXE will run the correct EDT version depending on the local version of Excel
- Corrected issues with certain MySQL data types and improved support for Oracle (EDT 2.9 will fully support Oracle and quite possibly DB2 and Progress)
- 2.8 has been extensively beta tested at various client sites - with positive feedback so far.
- Thankyou to participating clients.
- Features such as a new progress bar with step and sub-step progress provides accurate feedback to users working with large data sets
- EDT 2.8 now presents a very smooth and professional user interface
- New Freeze panes button to control heading and row status column details display
- New object refresh button within the task maintenance
- A new SQL Search capability has been added to SQL drop-down lists (either used as a taskparameter or data column), allowing a user to populate a dropdown list with a part search or pattern match.
- Improvement to performance - try out 2.8 and you will notice the difference!
Simple network installation
- EDT 2.8 can now be run from a single network installation - simply give users access to EDT on a network share and provide a shortcut to EDT_Start.EXE
Development Road Map
EDT 2.8 Production version - to be released after client feedback andappraisal.
- Improved Support for MS SQL Server schemas. Currently if the SQL object (table or procedure) is within an SQL Server Schema the SQL has to be modified to include schema name suffix.
- Complete support for Oracle
- Potentially support for DB2 and Progress
- 'Report only / Stored query' tasks, allowing a one way parameter driven data extract/report task.
Your feedback is crucial to the development of EDT.
Please send you comments to us using the helpdesk or forum :
Forum – share your EDT 2.8 comments and general feedback
Help desk - specific help requests:
We look forward to hearing from you ..
Very best regards
Lean Software team
Modifications in this release
- New features
- Excel 2013 :
- Excel 2013 compatibility - very smooth interface
- Excel 2007 & 2010 now run in native (not compatibility) mode -
- Running over ten times faster in many cases
- Supports more than 256 columns
- Network install
- EDT can now be run from a single network share installation
- Workstation installation is no longer required
- New utility 'EDT_Start'
- running the correct version of EDT depending in the local installation
- available as both an EXE and a CMD script that can be modified
- New Freeze panes button
- easily freeze title row, or row status column or both
- 2.8 has very significant performance boosts - with great reports from beta testers so far
- Issues resolved
- When inserting a 'Work column' then clicking the work column the field list would scroll to the top
- Some error messages may have been experienced when connecting databases in configuration form
- On a new installation when running for the first time the default password of 'lean' is displayed
After a month of exhaustive testing on many client sites EDT 2.7 beta has moved to General/Production release status.
Huge thanks to all companies involved in beta testing, your contribution, as always, has been invaluable.
Welcome to Excel Database Tasks 2.7 - (Release Candidate as at 10/6/2013)
Greetings from Lean,
In this Newsletter:
- EDT 2.7 Release Candidate
- New Functionality
- Lookup columns / drop down lists
- One click save
- Immediate row validation
- Active directory / NT Group permissions integration
- Auto Filter
- Configuration form layout improvements
- Compact buttons and tooltips
- Encrypted workstation settings
- Lean help desk / feedback - new Public ticket options
- Main Issues resolved
- On-Line Help - new Lean web layout
- EDT 3.0 - Road map
- Fast Track change requets
- Thanks to companies
EDT 2.7 Release Candidate
Great news - EDT 2.7 has advanced to Release Candidate stage and delivers important new functionality.
- Lookup / drop down list columns :
- Fixed List or SQL Lookup
- Can be used for both task columns and task parameters
- Supporting relational key/value data
- Integrated lookup builder
- Supports merge codes - both row and task parameter merge codes can be inserted into SQL type lookups
- Lookup list options can be applied to a column or parameter by clicking the 'Lookup column' button
- One click send/save
- New user prompt options on the 'More' tab allow you to reduce mouse clicks/confirmations during task operation.
- Allowing 'Once click save' is ideal for Edit Data tasks, in a time crtical / busy data processing environment
- Immediate row validation
- New option on the 'Batch' tab
- Row modifications are immediately validated with the database
- Saving a number of mouse clicks
- Validation button is largely redundant when using this option - therefore the option 'Hide validation button' is also provided
- Active Directory / NT integration
- Restrict task access to NT user named or NT Groups
- Apply Grant or Deny to any combination of user names or group names
- Task access restrictions can be added on the 'More tab'
- Auto Filter
- New Filter button allows easy toggle of Auto filter On/Off
- Auto Filter settings are remembered between toggle On/Off
- Filter columns are highlighted
- Filter expression is displayed above the column title
- Filter can be applied to the row status - for example display rows in errors only
- Clicking the left hand 'Filter Rows' button will select all the filter rows
- Configuration form layout improvements
- Configuration tabs have been arranged to make better use of form resizeng - notably the data load and pre & post SQL boxes can be expanded for easier editing.
- Compact buttons & Tooltips
- Workstation option 'Show compact buttons' - reduces the application buttons to icons only.
- Workstation option 'Show button tool tips' -show explanation & hints on mouse hover.
- Workstation configuration settings file can now be encrypted
- Excel validation option were not being saved in version 2.5
- When using a non trusted SQL connection, the user would be prompted multiple times for user name and password.
Lean help desk - public tickets
With Lean thinking minds we have modified the help desk so that support tickets can be either Public or Private.
In addition, registered Lean members can comment on public tickets.
We feel this is a unique and interesting approach - we have had a good deal of direct/private communication with clients of the past 12 months - which is fine - but some incredibly useful information has changed hands - information that would benefit all members.
When creating a Help Desk ticket select 'Private' or 'Public' as appropriate.
Download 2.7 Release Candidate
(Download link http://leansoftware.net/software/EDT_LatestBuild_BETA.zip)
On-Line Help - taking shape
The Lean site has a new left hand menu help menu structure - and you will see this being filled up with valuable information and task examples over the next few weeks.
EDT Version 3 -road map?
- Tasks and Sub Tasks - drill down into a sub task from a parent task, for example, customers drill down into customer bills.
- Report tasks / Stored queries
- Task scheduling capability - with application command line options
Fast Track change requests
If you would like changes to EDT sooner rather than later - please contact us to discuss your request. Fast track requests may be chargeable, quotation will be provided by Lean.
Thanks to companies
We wish to say special thanks to companies/individuals who have been involved with early beta testing of 2.7, your contribution is invaluable.
Regards from us here
Lean Software Team
Excel Database Tasks - Version 2.5 Released
Stable & blazing fast!
- New features
- Merge formatted value
- Automated upgrade
- Key option when no primary key available
- MySQL & MS Access: Edit and Insert support
- Other changes
- Bug fixes
- Conclusion & Next version
Merge formatted value
A new feature has been added to enable the merging of the Excel number format applied, using the EDT option 'Merge formatted value'.
Previously EDT would merge the underlying value, rather than the displayed value.
This feature is useful, for example, when you wish to control decimal places, display big integer values or handle different date formats.
To merge the displayed value, check the Merge formatted value option, available for both column values and parameter values:
New version upgrade options :
- upgrade check can be via LeanSoftware.net or by comparing to a network version
- multiple client workstations can be kept up to date from a central network folder
- upgrade either automatically (no prompt) or on user confirmation.
- EDT will check for upgrade availability upon start-up
Key option when no primary key available
Certain ODBC drivers do not provide any primary key information, MySQL for example.
The generate Edit SQL functionality requires at least one primary key column.
For this reason a new 'Key' checkbox is used to define the primary key when the source table primary key could not be detected:
Screenshot, showing key selection and generated WHERE clause:
MySQL & MS Access - Edit and Insert table support
MySQL and Access will only support one command at a time, and does not support procedural type script statements outside of stored procedures, for example IF <clause> THEN <do this>.
An Update or Insert template (as shown in the above example) requires two statements: firstly an UPDATE, followed by an INSERT (in MySQL the IGNORE keyword ensures the statement does nothing if the row exists).
We have added a new keyword that can be used in any merge script, this is '#GO#', and essentially splits the SQL into separate commands. The command are sent to the database one after the other.
The same principle is used for the SQL generated for Microsoft Access, although the syntax used for MS Access has to be a little more convoluted, as shown below:
Screenshot: Microsoft access update/insert syntax
- Button layout improved to maximize available work space
- Button spacing equal when Clear/Script/Help options enabled/disabled
- Performance improvements - in tests load and validate 20,000 rows in approx 4 seconds
- 'Hide Excel menus' workstation option now functions for all versions of Excel
- Could not edit or paste into connection string when initially creating a task
- If user cancelled Configuration form, then re-loaded the selected task - message 'could not connect to database' was received
- If a data source returned no data, validation would not trigger when manually pasting in new data
- Button layout problems with certain screen resolutions
- Microsoft bug 'buttons re-size on resolution change' further addressed
- Standard SQL security (user name and password) connections would caused 'connection error'
- When a calculated columns value changes depending on another column, it was not automatically re-sized when manually entering or pasting data
- 'Test SQL Merge' button within the Configuration Worksheet tab button was not visible
- If the connection string contained Task parameters - the merged connection string was incorrect
- Pasting a value into a task parameter would lock the task parameter cell
Conclusion & Next version
In conclusion we believe Excel Database Tasks version 2.5 to be stable, function rich and optimized for speed. We hope you find the new features useful.
We are currently completing the SQL Lookup column functionality - allowing easy integration with existing relational / normalized data.
Following the release of SQL Lookup functionality, we will be completing the online help and generally improving the web site with examples and case studies.
Available from the downloads area of the web site.
Regards to everyone
Lean Software team
New release : EDT 2.4
A new software release of Excel Database Tasks is now available - addressing issues relating to version 2.3.97.
As well as problem fixes there are some very significant software enhancements.
- New features
- Bugs fixed
- Help & Advice
- Help Desk & Forum
- Instant licence activation with PayPal
- New release
- Validation engine speed / program flow:
The EDT validation code has been redeveloped to provide exceptionally fast data load and validation.
We are now seeing data load and validate of 10,000 rows taking just 2 seconds!
Modifications have also been made to deliver slick an efficient program operation.
- Total record count is now displayed below the active legend
- New task option within the More tab - 'Prompt to refresh task on Send'
- Task Method displayed in task summary
We have released this new version earlier than expected - as a result of pressing bug fixes for clients.
We were expecting to be able to release 'SQL Lookup column' functionality, allowing relational data edit, this however has been delayed, but is expected to be released in the next two weeks.
The last version 2.3, contained a great deal of new functionality, including data load and task parameters. As a result a number of issues have been reported relating to these new features :
- Selecting a task would leave the dropdown list active
- Edit insert task - error messages on creating new task from 'New' option of task drop-down
- Destination column order change when initial data load is set
- Error message relating to function 'SyncSourceDest'
- Split/resize bar did not allow resize correctly on destination tab
- When modifying the destination, and task is edit/insert data the source sql was not automatically regenerated
- Clipboard would be cleared when switching between tasks
- Buttons would resize if certain fonts missing
Help and Advice
Many uses have been found for EDT in many companies worldwide.
We can help and advice on your particular application - we are SQL Server experts - and can advice to highly technical level, including stored procedure design.
Help Desk & forum
If you have a software problem or suspect a bug - please use the help desk to create a ticket.
We would like to encourage use of the lean forum for discussions or ideas or suggested improvements - there are some brilliant uses of the software - it would be great if you could share your ideas with other companies
You might report an issue or simply ask for help.
Instant licence activation with PayPal
When signed into the LeanSoftware.net web site - you can see your licence details in on the My Licences page.
When purchasing via Paypal your licence will be immediately activated. After purchase, simply restart your EDT application.
The release as mentioned will include SQL Lookup column - making it easy to create end user relational data interfaces.
The Online help in development - and will be a valuable resource with explanations, examples, roll out methods and tips and tricks using powerful excel formula and Work columns...
Have a great weekend
Lean Software team
Service release for Excel Database Tasks
- New feature / solution - 'Process modified rows only' when sending to stored procedure
- New feature / solution - addressing problems with triggers
- Issue with Excel 2007-2013 - resolved
- Issue with DSN name connections - resolved
- Issue with pasted data not auto resizing columns - resolved
- Error reports - not completing web error report form correctly - resolved
- Download 2.3.97
- Next planned release - SQL Lookup columns
New feature / solution - Process modified rows only when sending to stored procedure
When creating a Data Edit task with a table as the destination, EDT will only process rows that have been changed.
The effect being that the row status colour only changes after row edit.
It was noted that this functionality would also be very useful when sending data to a stored procedure.
A number of clients prefer to send data to a stored procedure rather than directly to a table as this allows the stored procedure to perform additional validation checks.
We have added a new option to provide this functionality on the config 'More' tab :
New feature / solution - Address problems with triggers
The EDT application determines a 'Rows affected value' when validating SQL with the database.
By default the application will regard 'rows affected 0(zero)' to be invalid.
It was found that the 'Rows affected' value can not always be reliable when the destination table has associated SQL triggers, as the triggers themselves may update data and modify this value.
The same may be true when sending data to a stored procedure that performs multiple updates.
There are two solutions. The first (if using SQL Server) is to place 'SET NOCOUNT ON' at the start of the trigger or procedure code.
The second solution is to make use of a new option we have added 'Pass validation when no rows affected':
Issue with Excel 2007-2013 - resolved
The feature 'Hide excel menus' on the configuration 'More' tab caused problems with Excel 2007 - 2013.
The problem has been resolved but this feature will now only operate with Excel 2003, we will later make this available for all versions of Excel.
Issue with DSN name connections - resolved
A number of issues relating to the use of ODBC DSN names in the connection string have been resolved.
Note that are still issues when using a non trusted connection string and there is no password or username in the connection string.
Th EDT software will prompt for credentials - but this is not fully tested - so for now (if not using the recommended trusted connection) the please ensure the user name password are contained in the connection string. For security purposes check the 'Encrypt task settings' option on the configuration 'More' tab.
Issue with pasted data not auto resizing columns - resolved
In the last release columns did not resize correctly when pasting in data.
Please note that if you are pasting/loading numeric values it is often preferable to set the column format to text - to prevent Excel from reformatting the number (e.g adding an exponential or removing leading zeros). To do this click the column display format option and select Text :
Error reports - not completing web error report form correctly - resolved?
If the application encounters a problem you will see the message (test example) :
Clicking Yes should take you directly to the help desk web form and all of the error details should be completed for you as below :
If this is not working correctly with this new release - please let us know.
We are aware that this will not work with IE6 - and ask you to upgrade your browser to a later version (IE 7 and above).
Download EDT 2.3.97 - link
You can download directly from via the downloads area on the website.
Next planned release - SQL Lookup columns
We are currently working on the SQL Lookup column functionality - making it easy to display drop down lists of relational data, or to pull data from other databases into one task.
Have a great day..
Lean software team
New for 2013
Excel Database Tasks (EDT) 2.3 has been released.
There are some cool new features making EDT a valuable asset for anyone involved in providing database solutions..
Example use cases:
Network Shared Data Edit Tasks and Edit/Insert Tasks
- Shared edit data tasks
- Load data tasks - from any data source
- Load - Validate - send to table or stored procedure
- Data cleansing with client and server data validation
To setup a data edit task - simply choose a destination table in the task (the table must have at least one key column)
- Update/Insert SQL code is automatically generated
- Data can be restricted by adding task parameters the user completes on task load - to search or load a range of rows
- Interface initially shows 'white' status for each row, then changes as data is edited to Amber, then Blue when validated, Green when sent
Example data edit task in action:
Data load / Data transfer
- Load and transfer Data from any datasource - query / CSV file/ stored procedure
- Data source can be anything that you can connect to via ODBC
- Transfer to table or stored procedure - handles all validation relavent to the table, or validation programmed into the stored procedure
- Load CSV data using the Microsoft Text driver
Example data load:
Any number of task parameters can be setup, parameters can also be hidden and be used to calculate summary values.
Task parameters can be referenced as merge codes in these areas:
- data source SQL code
- data source connection string
- data destination SQL code
- data destination connection string
- SQL lookup code
- Destination column titles
- Pre batch SQL code
- Post batch SQL code
- Task parameters can also be referenced in default column values using notation such Parameters!$G$3 for the first parameter.
Sample Parameter setup :
Parameter in action :
You can now provide the user with task specific instructions
Work Column enhancements
New Workstation settings
- Work columns can be hidden
- Data type can be specified with built in type validation
Allow hide Excel menu's - providing a cleaner/simpler user interface
Licences can be moved from one workstation to another at any time
Trial / Download
Even if you have already downloaded and trialed an earlier version of EDT you will be granted a 40 day five workstation free trial
(login / registration required)
Work in in progress:
- SQL Lookup Columns, for relational data (e.g. a drop down list of options from a related table)
- Online Help
- Corporate Image (allow replacing EDT icon with your company logo)
- Online licence management - allowing licence movement between workstations
- 64 bit version of EDT 2.3
- Tested version for Excel 2013
Special thanks to firms in the UK & US who have been involved in beta testing V2.3.
Any questions - please do contact us - email@example.com
Happy New Year!
Lean Software team
Excel Database Tasks
Fully functional 40 day evaluation
on up to 5 workstations
No row limit in the evaluation
EDT 2.8 into Production (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Wednesday, December 04, 2013 9:27:38 PM(UTC)
EDT 2.8 Special Edition (EDT General discussion forum)
steveJeffs Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:55:53 AM(UTC)
EDT 2.8 Special Edition (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Monday, November 04, 2013 12:51:00 PM(UTC)
EDT V3 - DEVELOPMENT ROAD MAP (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:44:01 AM(UTC)
EDT 2.7 Production Release - code freeze (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Saturday, July 13, 2013 10:30:34 AM(UTC)
EDT Release Candidate 2.7 ! (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:13:45 PM(UTC)
Lean Help Desk - Public & Private tickets (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:09:24 PM(UTC)
V2 testing (EDT Beta Testing)
Lean Software Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:51:26 PM(UTC)
EDT BETA Permanent Download Link (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Friday, May 10, 2013 12:13:30 PM(UTC)
EDT Permanent Download Link (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Friday, February 08, 2013 10:23:40 AM(UTC)
New EDT 2.5 - stable, new features, blazing fast (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:25:06 PM(UTC)
EDT 2.4 Released (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Friday, January 25, 2013 7:03:08 PM(UTC)
Ohms - Version 1 (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:01:18 AM(UTC)
Edit wide table (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:55:43 PM(UTC)
Service release Excel Database Tasks 2.3.97 (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:02:47 PM(UTC)
New release Canditate 2.3 (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Saturday, January 05, 2013 9:43:56 PM(UTC)
New Beta release 2.1.114b (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:38:27 AM(UTC)
New Beta release 2.1.88b (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:49:17 AM(UTC)
64 bit office support (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:52:23 AM(UTC)
Excel Database Tasks V2 released (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Monday, October 08, 2012 4:07:33 PM(UTC)
Overflow > 32k rows (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:56:31 AM(UTC)
Office 64 bit : Application launch blocked by another program. (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:58:48 AM(UTC)
Version 2.0 approaches (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Friday, August 10, 2012 12:36:43 AM(UTC)
New version 1.1.22 - with Batch Validation option (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Monday, August 06, 2012 5:14:08 PM(UTC)
INSERT or UPDATE or DELETE (Tips and Tricks)
Lean Software Monday, August 06, 2012 4:36:54 PM(UTC)
Avoiding Duplicates : Batch validation (Tips and Tricks)
Lean Software Monday, August 06, 2012 2:42:24 PM(UTC)
SQL Server Authentication (Excel to SQL Server)
Lean Software Sunday, August 05, 2012 9:28:14 AM(UTC)
File Data Source - avoid! (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:48:01 PM(UTC)
Send data from Excel to SQL stored procedure (Tips and Tricks)
Lean Software Wednesday, August 01, 2012 3:53:15 PM(UTC)
Create SQL statement from Excel data (Tips and Tricks)
Lean Software Wednesday, August 01, 2012 3:46:14 PM(UTC)
Upload progress bar keeps on going past 100% (Excel to MySQL)
Lean Software Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:16:28 PM(UTC)
Alerting when records aren't validated or won't be uploaded (Wish List)
Lean Software Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:02:31 PM(UTC)
New version 1.1.15 - with Active Legend (News and Announcements)
Lean Software Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:49:21 PM(UTC)
Sending data from Excel to SQL stored procedure with validation (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Sunday, July 29, 2012 12:06:20 PM(UTC)
Validate and Upload CSV file to a database (Tips and Tricks)
Lean Software Sunday, July 29, 2012 12:21:55 AM(UTC)
Upload Excel data to FoxPro (Excel to FoxPro)
Lovell Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:20:47 PM(UTC)
Excel MySQL - INSERT or UPDATE Records (Excel to MySQL)
Lean Software Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:30:52 PM(UTC)
Installation - System clock has been set back (EDT General discussion forum)
schaborj Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:02:39 AM(UTC)
String length validation (Wish List)
Lean Software Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:45:56 AM(UTC)
Office 2010 64 bit (EDT General discussion forum)
Lean Software Friday, June 29, 2012 6:52:38 PM(UTC)
Upload data from Excel to Stored Procedure: Partner for Windows, Posting Accounts Slips (Tikit-TFB Partner for Windows)
ABLaw Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:37:14 PM(UTC)
SQL Server testing : Excel to Database version 1.0.53 - > all good (Excel to SQL Server)
Freenam Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:58:33 PM(UTC)
MySQL testing thread (Excel to MySQL)
Lean Software Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:15:04 AM(UTC)
MS Access test : Excel to database Version 1.0.53 -> All good (Excel to Access)
Lean Software Monday, June 11, 2012 7:36:34 PM(UTC)
NULL support - string data (Wish List)
Lean Software Monday, June 11, 2012 12:37:14 PM(UTC)